Louise Chamings observed the following useful facilities were available in Easingwold on Thursday, which may be of use to Wheelers:
- The Olive Branch cafe was open for takeaways.
- Thomas the bakers was open
- There was also little coffee van in the square.
- The Co-op, as expected is open but closes for an hour some days mid-morning for restocking.
- The most surprising thing and one which particularly the female Wheelers might like to know is that the toilets in the square were open with good handwashing facilities too !